In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aloe Farms

More
12 years 9 months ago #8848 by HurricaneAndy
Aloe Farms was created by HurricaneAndy
Are there any aloe vera farms that will allow tourists to visit? I would love to be able to see one of the farms in operation. I know in the past there has been gold mining too. Are there still any mines in operation?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8877 by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: Aloe Farms
I don't know, but it would be really interesting to have a tour of an aloe farm. I did not even know such a thing existed. A tour of an old gold mine might be interesting as well!

More
12 years 9 months ago #8879 by junethetraveler
Replied by junethetraveler on topic Re: Aloe Farms
The only place I know of is called the Aruba Aloe Museum & Factory. I have never been but I am pretty sure that they give the kind of tour you guys are looking for.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8884 by HurricaneAndy
Replied by HurricaneAndy on topic Re: Aloe Farms
That would be interesting! I may have to schedule time to do the tour of the museum. Is aloe no longer produced on the island? It would be a perfect place for it.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8886 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Aloe Farms
That does sound interesting. I do not think I have ever even considered that type of museum. Does anyone know where in Aruba it is located or what it costs to tour?

More
12 years 9 months ago #8928 by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Aloe Farms
I would definitely include visiting aloe vera farms (in case there are) in my itinerary! I'm sure it would be an interesting tour...While doing some research, I've come across something like Aruba Aloe Balm Farm and Factory.

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds