In-Aruba Travel Portal

Activities for the whole family

More
13 years 4 months ago #7836 by julien
Are you planning for a family vacation in Aruba? I heard that there is this submarine that allows you to explore the underwater riches of Aruba. It's best for the whole family even older ones because it is air conditioned, and I'm sure your kids will like it because it goes through 5 feet below the water surface. How do you find this activity?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8104 by trish
julien wrote:

Are you planning for a family vacation in Aruba? I heard that there is this submarine that allows you to explore the underwater riches of Aruba. It's best for the whole family even older ones because it is air conditioned, and I'm sure your kids will like it because it goes through 5 feet below the water surface. How do you find this activity?

I heard about it. However, is it the semi-submarine which has a 5-feet observatory viewing Aruba marine life through glass windows and does not submerge?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8635 by catycat1985
We have tried the Atlantis Submarine tour the last time i visit the place and mind you it was the best tour I've ever had.The mystical beauties of the coral reef was totally amazing. You're right its ideal for family bonding.

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8708 by sharondave
I have not been to Aruba but heard that its very beautiful place for vacations.....

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds