Skip to content
Plan your trip

Activities for the whole family

Mom, dad and the kids visiting Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Activities for the whole family

More
15 years 9 months ago #7836 by julien
Are you planning for a family vacation in Aruba? I heard that there is this submarine that allows you to explore the underwater riches of Aruba. It's best for the whole family even older ones because it is air conditioned, and I'm sure your kids will like it because it goes through 5 feet below the water surface. How do you find this activity?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8104 by trish
julien wrote:

Are you planning for a family vacation in Aruba? I heard that there is this submarine that allows you to explore the underwater riches of Aruba. It's best for the whole family even older ones because it is air conditioned, and I'm sure your kids will like it because it goes through 5 feet below the water surface. How do you find this activity?


I heard about it. However, is it the semi-submarine which has a 5-feet observatory viewing Aruba marine life through glass windows and does not submerge?

None
More
15 years 7 months ago #8635 by catycat1985
We have tried the Atlantis Submarine tour the last time i visit the place and mind you it was the best tour I've ever had.The mystical beauties of the coral reef was totally amazing. You're right its ideal for family bonding.

None
More
15 years 6 months ago #8708 by sharondave
I have not been to Aruba but heard that its very beautiful place for vacations.....
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement