In-Aruba Travel Portal

Do you prefer guided tours in Aruba?

More
13 years 8 months ago #6434 by tasha424
Do you like to explore on your own when you go to Aruba or do you prefer to take a guided tour when on the island? Like ABC tours or the likes.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6438 by romana
I have done some guided tours before. I like them, ABC's are good because they have the activities and meal plans down to perfection. Everything always runs on time.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6470 by 9nickels5hearts
It depends on whether I'm there alone or who I have gone with. Some people do better on guided tours and can't handle or don't have the stomach for unguided backpacking.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6475 by Philly
I like tours if they are to places I can't easily get to myself. Sometimes it is nice to have some new company as well. I haven't tried ABC yet but if they are recommended then I shall look at what they offer for next time.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7720 by sweet gal
I would prefer guided tours in Aruba especially in places that I do not know. It will be a fun experience getting details about the place. Isn't it interesting?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7739 by britney
I prefer guided tours than roaming around Aruba alone. In that way, I can be familiar with the different destinations together with the other tourists. Isn't it a fun experience to mingle with other people?

None

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds