Skip to content
Plan your trip

Traveling with adult kids in Aruba

Senior talk Aruba style

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Traveling with adult kids in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6512 by Nakko
Seniors, do you ever travel with your adult kids to Aruba, or do you prefer to go on your own. I want to take my mom but she acts like I am cramping her style.

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8552 by julien
I could say that I am not a senior. However, in my own opinion seniors like to travel with their kids wherever it may be. In fact, my aunt likes her daughter to be with her in every vacation. Have you observed that seniors are usually close with their adult daughter?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8608 by trish
I also like to travel with my mom. However, my mom doesn't like to travel with me:(. I don't know why. How old is your mom Nakko?

None
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement