Skip to content
Plan your trip

Senior Stundents In Aruba

Senior talk Aruba style

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Senior Stundents In Aruba

More
15 years 9 months ago #7885 by julien
Graduation day is fast approaching and the senior students here in our school plan to go to Aruba after their final exams. I'm pretty sure they will drink alcohol and stuffs like that there. Are they allowed to drink alcohol at the hotel wherein they will be staying in Aruba? Thanks.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8019 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:Senior Stundents In Aruba
Well it would always depend on the hotels management, but i think the drinkable age in Aruba is 18 years old above. where are they planning to stay?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8054 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Senior Stundents In Aruba
jason wrote:

Well it would always depend on the hotels management, but i think the drinkable age in Aruba is 18 years old above. where are they planning to stay?


I think so. I Hope they will drink moderately in order to avoid problems. I am not sure what hotel they prefer to go. Can you suggest a perfect hotel for them to stay?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8142 by britney
If they are looking for a hotel in Aruba, there's nothing to worry about. Aruba has plenty of hotels. I think they will be needing a villa or a condo, right? How many are they going to travel across Aruba?

None
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement