In-Aruba Travel Portal

Nicest Restaurant

More
12 years 10 months ago #8817 by HurricaneAndy
I would like to take my girlfriend to the nicest restaurant in Aruba when we get there. It's going to be a special evening and I want her to remember it forever. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice, not too crowded restaurant?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8827 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Nicest Restaurant
Hi Andy. It sounds like your girlfriend may be getting an offer she can't refuse! The MOST romantic place to eat on Aruba is The Flying Fishbone. I know the name doesn't suggest that, but the tables in the sand at the water's edge will blow her away. It's in Saveneta, which is a bit of a taxi ride from most hotels.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8919 by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Nicest Restaurant
It seems that The Flying Fishbone almost always tops the list of the most romantic restaurants in Aruba, but you might also wanna check out Pinchos Grill & Bar. Feel the romance in this open air restaurant which looms over the water on a pier. :)

More
12 years 10 months ago #8922 by HurricaneAndy
Replied by HurricaneAndy on topic Re: Nicest Restaurant
Both sound AWESOME! I'll have to scout them out and see what's available in each restaurant. I'm going to treat her to a half day spa treatment anyway and that will give me something to do while I wait. Thanks everyone!

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds