In-Aruba Travel Portal

Spa treatments for couples in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7223 by Vionette
I know that couples spa treatments are becoming a big thing these days. Is there anywhere in Aruba that is particularly romantic for this sort of thing? As much as my fiance works I know he could use a massage. And with all this wedding planning I think I need one too!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #8439 by sweet gal
I have found out that Larimar Spa offers Couples Romance Blessing Massage. I'm sure you will love this because your body will be applied with jasmine and frangipani oil effective in softening your skin. Do you have any idea how much it costs?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8490 by julien
sweet gal wrote:

I have found out that Larimar Spa offers Couples Romance Blessing Massage. I'm sure you will love this because your body will be applied with jasmine and frangipani oil effective in softening your skin. Do you have any idea how much it costs?

The spa treatment will also create a sweet smell on your skin. It usually takes 50 to 80 minutes and worth $250-$350 per couple. Do you like to avail this offer?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8525 by trish
I'm sure couples out there who like to spend sweet moments while relieving stress will like this. Can we request for in-room or suite massage? Thanks.

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8631 by catycat1985
If you're looking for a great package for couples that provides a perfect pampering then you should try Hyatt Pure Spa.I was able to avail of their treatment and its really rejuvenating and they use locally grown aloe and cactus products.Their specialties include Aroma Indulgence, Sun Worshipper and the most popular Welcome Bon Bini.

None

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #8717 by lois19
Wow, it sounds like a good idea for my parents. I really want them to have intimate moments with each other because they have been busy working here. Where can I find Larimar Spa so I can take them there?

None

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds