Skip to content
Plan your trip

Are those paintings for sale?

Gasparito

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Are those paintings for sale?

More
15 years 8 months ago #8426 by julien
The food in Gasparito has a distinct European flavor. I have browsed through the website of Gasparito. I have seen lots of paintings on the walls. Are those paintings for sale?:)

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8464 by britney
Yes. The paintings that you will see around the restaurant are for sale. You need to inquire at the counter for its cost. Which painting do you like best?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8473 by julien
britney wrote:

Yes. The paintings that you will see around the restaurant are for sale. You need to inquire at the counter for its cost. Which painting do you like best?


I will tell you which painting is my interest when I go there:D. Is it true that the owner of Gasparito in an artist? Someone told me she makes handmade jewelry.

None
More
15 years 7 months ago #8573 by trish
julien wrote:

I will tell you which painting is my interest when I go there:D. Is it true that the owner of Gasparito in an artist? Someone told me she makes handmade jewelry.


I have visited their website and I found out that the owner is an artist. I am also interested with the handmade jewelries:D. Do you have any idea where can I buy some of her jewelries?

None
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement