Skip to content
Plan your trip

Indian food in Aruba

Taj Mahal

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Indian food in Aruba

More
15 years 5 months ago #8758 by ayatalim1979
Yes. Chicken tikka masala has many spices: ground cumin, ground cinnamon, cayenne pepper, black pepper. Lemon juice, also. Some places use yoghurt.


_________________________________
More
15 years 4 months ago #8767 by JillyandCraig
Biryani (think I spelled that right) is not generally spicy. That's the first thing I ever ordered in an Indian restaurant because I was worried about heat.

Most places I've eaten have a spice guide, so you can choose mild, medium or hot. (Except for dishes such as vindaloo which will always be very hot.)

I look forward to checking out the Taj Mahal in Aruba.
More
15 years 4 months ago #8772 by Firefly
Replied by Firefly on topic Re: RE:Indian food in Aruba
Goan Fish Curry sounds delicious. I love anything with curry. I am a pretty big wimp when it comes to spicy foods surprisingly there are many Indian foods you can eat that are not spicy. One of my favorites is Tandori which is chicken.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement