In-Aruba Travel Portal

Indian food in Aruba

More
13 years 2 months ago #8377 by julien
Indian food in Aruba was created by julien
Taj Mahal is found in India. However, Indian foods in Aruba are available in Taj Mahal restaurant. Every dish is prepared from Indian recipe. Do you love Indian foods?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #8386 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Indian food in Aruba
well if i am not mistaken most Indian foods are spicy in a sense that they add a lot of herbs and spices... I'm not fond of spicy food but then i won't mind trying one.

what specific menu would you encourage me to take?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8413 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Indian food in Aruba
I would suggest to try their Goan Fish Curry. It can be served with mild spices so you have nothing to worry about how spicy will it be. Do you prefer vegetarian or non vegetarian foods?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8417 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Indian food in Aruba
bethoven wrote:

well if i am not mistaken most Indian foods are spicy in a sense that they add a lot of herbs and spices... I'm not fond of spicy food but then i won't mind trying one.

what specific menu would you encourage me to take?

If you are not fond of eating spicy foods and yet you still like to eat in Taj Mahal, I think you may ask them not to put a lot of spices. Do you think this would help?

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8508 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Indian food in Aruba
I think in some ways, your advice is helpful. I think you need to inform the personnel at the counter area that you can't bear to eat spicy foods. Right?

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8545 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Indian food in Aruba
Indian cuisines is well-known for its spicy flavor because they add red chillies and chili powder. However, you can also find non-spicy Indian food like Chicken tikka masala. Have you heard about this food?

None

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds