Skip to content
Plan your trip

Kids' Menu

Windows on Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Kids' Menu

More
15 years 8 months ago #8335 by sweet gal
Kids' Menu was created by sweet gal
Windows Aruba has an elegant environment. I heard that they have menus for kids? I'm sure kids will love it. Can anyone provide me some of their menus for children? Thanks.

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8346 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Kids' Menu
sweet gal wrote:

Windows Aruba has an elegant environment. I heard that they have menus for kids? I'm sure kids will love it. Can anyone provide me some of their menus for children? Thanks.


They have chicken fingers with fries at $7.50 , Hamburger with fries at $ 9.50, Spaghetti Marinara $ 9.50, Vanilla ice cream with chocolate brownie $ 4, etc. Are you going to Aruba with your kids?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8360 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Kids' Menu
trish wrote:

They have chicken fingers with fries at $7.50 , Hamburger with fries at $ 9.50, Spaghetti Marinara $ 9.50, Vanilla ice cream with chocolate brownie $ 4, etc. Are you going to Aruba with your kids?


Those are delicious foods even adult would love to eat. Vanilla ice cream with chocolate brownies is my top pick. I love brownies because it is soft and chewy. Why do you love brownies?

None
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement