In-Aruba Travel Portal

Visible sunset and sunrise

More
13 years 3 months ago #8337 by sweet gal
I believe that the island of Aruba is beautiful. However, the Old man and the Sea
Restaurant is unique because it is situated in a place wherein the sunrise and the sunset are visible. Isn't it the best restaurant to dine? :D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8344 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Visible sunset and sunrise
sweet gal wrote:

I believe that the island of Aruba is beautiful. However, the Old man and the Sea
Restaurant is unique because it is situated in a place wherein the sunrise and the sunset are visible. Isn't it the best restaurant to dine? :D

I agree with you sweet gal. It will be a unique experience to dine while the sun rises and when the sun sets. You will really appreciate the beauty of Aruba. Can you provide me their menus?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8362 by britney
They made a perfect spot to for their restaurant. In fact, eating with someone you love when the sun starts to set is very romantic. Do they have wines?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8395 by millionaireman
well if you go to a restaurant one of the things we look for is an incredible ambiance. This would be an incredible experience if you could experience both sunrise and sunset in a single place, i wonder how affordable are their menus are?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8410 by britney
My cousin said that you'll be able to see a spectacular view when you dine in Old man and the Sea Restaurant. Do you think foods are perfectly done?

None

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds