In-Aruba Travel Portal

Local fish only

More
13 years 3 months ago #8336 by sweet gal
Local fish only was created by sweet gal
Smokey Joes has an attractive and colorful atmosphere. Is it true that they only serve fresh caught local fish? Is grilled chicken served there? Thanks.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8345 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Local fish only
sweet gal wrote:

Smokey Joes has an attractive and colorful atmosphere. Is it true that they only serve fresh caught local fish? Is grilled chicken served there? Thanks.

Fresh fish are delicious when cooked and eaten at once. Grilled chicken is also served in Smokey Joes. Does it mean you will not find salmon in Smoke Joes?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8361 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Local fish only
trish wrote:

Fresh fish are delicious when cooked and eaten at once. Grilled chicken is also served in Smokey Joes. Does it mean you will not find salmon in Smoke Joes?

Yes, they don't serve salmon and trout because they only serve fresh caught local fish. I am just wondering whether they serve grilled meat? I appreciate your answers.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8389 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:Local fish only
yes they serve grilled chicken and pork but when it comes to fish as what britney said they only serve fish locally available in Aruba.

Smokey Joe's is known for it's Baby Back Ribs and they could be served in four distinct flavor.... i suggest that once you arrive in Aruba you should try at least one. aren't you excited?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8409 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Local fish only
The rib part is one of my favorite foods. You have mentioned that they are offering four distinct flavors for Baby Back Ribs. Can you tell us what are these flavors?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8493 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Local fish only
The Baby back Ribs is well-known in Aruba since it is the best ribs in the Caribbean. I have visited their website and I haven't found the four distinct flavors of the Baby back Ribs. Can you provide us information about this?

None

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds