Skip to content
Plan your trip

Japanese Foods

Benihana

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Japanese Foods

More
15 years 8 months ago #8378 by julien
Japanese Foods was created by julien
I heard that Japanese foods are now available in Aruba. They also have specialty drinks in case you like to try their signature beverages. Why is that lunch menus are only available from Monday until Friday?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8593 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Japanese Foods
julien wrote:

I heard that Japanese foods are now available in Aruba. They also have specialty drinks in case you like to try their signature beverages. Why is that lunch menus are only available from Monday until Friday?


I don't have any idea why is that so. Anyway, when I go to Aruba I will ask the owner about your query. Can you wait for my answer in later time?:(

None
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement