In-Aruba Travel Portal

Clubbing In Aruba

More
12 years 10 months ago #8770 by HurricaneAndy
I hear Aruba is a great party town! I am anxious to find out which are the hottest clubs down there? I want to visit a few but I need some good ideas. Anyone have any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8777 by JillyandCraig
Replied by JillyandCraig on topic Re: Clubbing In Aruba
What kind of music do you like? If Latin is your thing then try Mambo Jambo. I like the scene there and it's an okay place to go if you are alone or with one friend. Perhaps not so much if there's a big group looking for something OTT!

More
12 years 10 months ago #8785 by HurricaneAndy
Replied by HurricaneAndy on topic Re: Clubbing In Aruba
I would rather do a Hip Hop club or something of that sort. I am really looking forward to my friend and I having a wonderful time down there. We really, really need a vacation to unwind.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8838 by Firefly
Replied by Firefly on topic Re: Clubbing In Aruba

JillyandCraig wrote: What kind of music do you like? If Latin is your thing then try Mambo Jambo. I like the scene there and it's an okay place to go if you are alone or with one friend. Perhaps not so much if there's a big group looking for something OTT!

I looked this place up online and it looks great! They have live Salsa music and their menu looks amazing. I would love to hear about what events you went to there and how the food was, what you ate etc. This one looks like a place I will defiantly stop at. Thanks for the great tip.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8853 by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Clubbing In Aruba

HurricaneAndy wrote: I would rather do a Hip Hop club or something of that sort. I am really looking forward to my friend and I having a wonderful time down there. We really, really need a vacation to unwind.

I've read some reviews about the best places to hang out late in the evening and dance the night away, and Club 2000 was described as the club to go when you're in for Hip Hop and R & B music.

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds