Skip to content
Plan your trip

Waterfalls?

Aruba Activities

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Waterfalls?

More
15 years 3 months ago #8924 by Zooba
Waterfalls? was created by Zooba
I believe I read that Aruba is not high enough above sea level to have many waterfalls. Is this true? I love to photograph waterfalls or even just interesting places on the shore where water has eroded the rocks. Are there any in Aruba?
More
15 years 3 months ago #8971 by JillyandCraig
Replied by JillyandCraig on topic Re: Waterfalls?
You know I have no idea, I definitely have no memories of waterfalls there, but there are so many other things to photograph. Maybe I just didn't see them. Perhaps if you take a boat trip you'll get to see something interesting.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement