Skip to content
Plan your trip

Shopping in Aruba

Aruba Activities

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Shopping in Aruba

More
15 years 3 months ago #8927 by Jetsetter
Shopping in Aruba was created by Jetsetter
What's shopping like in Aruba? Can we find a lot of international brands? Do we see the usual enclosed structures with numerous stores inside? Or does the architecture of the shopping malls speak a lot about the distinct personality of Aruba?
More
15 years 3 months ago #8929 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Shopping in Aruba
I don't remember any large shopping malls, but then again I avoid them at home so I may not have even noticed! I recommend you check out some of the local shops and markets, it's a much more authentic experience.
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement