In-Aruba Travel Portal

Fresh Markets

More
14 years 1 month ago #4569 by cerin
Fresh Markets was created by cerin
I am just thinking of all the foods that can be caught fresh in Aruba and wondering if there is one market that surpasses all of the rest? I will try just about anything once so bring on the foods (besides lobster of course).

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4666 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Fresh Markets
Mmmmmm, I'm thinking about all of the fresh veggies and fruits they will have there. I love fruit and eat quite a bit of it at home. I know you have to be really careful when travelling but I really want fruit.

None

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #4821 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Fresh Markets
Aruba has a desert like terrain so I doubt that veggies and fruits grow naturally in the island (except coconuts?). Though, I would love to find them when I visited there. I think it's possible with today's agricultural technologies to grow vegetables there.

None

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #4833 by WaterWings
Replied by WaterWings on topic RE:Fresh Markets
I am not a big seafood fan so I would rather eat other things to make up for that. I just wasn't raised eating fish so it's really strange to me to eat it. But I love fruits and vegetables and will eat almost any other type of meat. I am not a vegetarian by any means.

None

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #4841 by Grable
Replied by Grable on topic RE:Fresh Markets
Mmmmm There's nothing like fresh fruits and vegetables to make a meal complete. I love fresh markets. Would it be safe to eat local fruits and vegetables grown there?

None

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4848 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Fresh Markets
Grable wrote:

Would it be safe to eat local fruits and vegetables grown there?

Unless there is a health alert in that island, I will assume that local fruits and vegetables are safe to eat there. I'm wondering what led you to ask why it is not safe to eat local food.

None

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds