In-Aruba Travel Portal

Busy days in Aruba

More
13 years 2 months ago #8529 by sweet gal
Busy days in Aruba was created by sweet gal
In certain lands, there will always have the most busy days of the week in terms of flight arrivals. Some of us may hate standing and waiting so I think it is good to anticipate things.

What do you think is the busy days in Aruba in terms of flight arrivals? Thanks.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #8532 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Busy days in Aruba
In terms of flight arrivals, I could say that weekends are the busiest days in Aruba because these are the days wherein vacationers usually arrive in Aruba. In order to avoid queuing at the airport, we must plan to arrive in Aruba during week days. Right?

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8701 by johnpaul
Replied by johnpaul on topic RE:Busy days in Aruba
britney wrote:

In terms of flight arrivals, I could say that weekends are the busiest days in Aruba because these are the days wherein vacationers usually arrive in Aruba. In order to avoid queuing at the airport, we must plan to arrive in Aruba during week days. Right?

Thanks for that tip Britney, I will call my agent if i can arrange for a weekdays flight so that i could avoid hassles and discomforts in my travel. I knew that Aruba is a popular destination so i better arrange my travel earlier than the weekends.

None

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds