Skip to content
Plan your trip

How about bringing our Pets to Aruba

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

How about bringing our Pets to Aruba

More
15 years 8 months ago #8506 by sweet gal
Let us accept the fact that some of us are lovers of pets. Are pets allowed in Aruba? Do hotels allow pets in their premises? Thanks.

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8533 by britney
sweet gal wrote:

Let us accept the fact that some of us are lovers of pets. Are pets allowed in Aruba? Do hotels allow pets in their premises? Thanks.


Our pets cats and dogs are given consideration in Aruba if we can give them a valid rabies and health certificates from a veterinarian. However, I am not sure if all hotels in Aruba will allow this. The last resort we must do is to ask our hotel. What pets are you going to bring to Aruba?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8554 by julien
britney wrote:

Our pets cats and dogs are given consideration in Aruba if we can give them a valid rabies and health certificates from a veterinarian. However, I am not sure if all hotels in Aruba will allow this. The last resort we must do is to ask our hotel. What pets are you going to bring to Aruba?


If I have a chance to visit Aruba with my pet, I will bring with me my pet dog. She's small so I think she will not give me a hard time to carry her when circumstances require me to do so. What do you think?

None
More
15 years 7 months ago #8660 by prettyinpink
I am considering the thought of bringing with me my dog, but i heard that pet cats and dogs are allowed provided they are accompanied by valid rabies and health certificates. But of course, we should also put into picture the hotel we are going to stay because some hotels allow pets while some don't. Better check in advance to prevent hassles.

None
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement