Skip to content
Plan your trip

Yummy Pancakes

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Yummy Pancakes

More
15 years 8 months ago #8293 by julien
Yummy Pancakes was created by julien
I love eating pancakes with pineapples and coconut on top of it because it is so yummy and floppy. Are there pancake houses in Aruba? ;)

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8312 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Yummy Pancakes
julien wrote:

I love eating pancakes with pineapples and coconut on top of it because it is so yummy and floppy. Are there pancake houses in Aruba? ;)


I also like pancakes with maple syrup and butter on top of it. Dutch Pancake is one of the best pancake houses in Aruba. Do you like pancake with powdered sugar?

None
More
15 years 7 months ago #8591 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Yummy Pancakes
trish wrote:

I also like pancakes with maple syrup and butter on top of it. Dutch Pancake is one of the best pancake houses in Aruba. Do you like pancake with powdered sugar?


No. I don't like pancake with sugar on top of it rather I use a honey syrup as a substitute of sugar. Where is this Dutch Pancake situated? Thanks.

None
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement