In-Aruba Travel Portal

Good place for breakfast in Oranjestad?

More
12 years 10 months ago #8949 by Relyne
I am always looking for a good place to get breakfast while on vacation. Does anyone have any suggestions on a great place to get a good breakfast while saying in Oranjestad? Oh, and hopefully at a half decent price as well!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8967 by Jetsetter
I've heard of Matthew's Beachside Restaurant. I checked their breakfast menu and at less than $10, you can have eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, jam and a cup of coffee or tea! ;)

More
12 years 10 months ago #8968 by Lantern
Jetsetter's suggestion sounds wonderful. Someone told me there is a Dutch pancake house somewhere in that area too, but I've not been able to find details online. Maybe it's gone now, but it sounded wonderful so I'm crossing my fingers.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8993 by Relyne
Thank you for both of your suggestions. I am always down for a good pancake house! Those are my favorite..maybe I'll search a little online. And, jetsetter thanks so much. That's really not all that expensive for food on a vacation! :)

More
12 years 10 months ago #8994 by joobee
That is what is surprising. There are places that cost a ton, but there are also places that really do not cost anymore than it would to go get breakfast here at home.

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds