In-Aruba Travel Portal

Having Fun Overtime

More
14 years 1 week ago #4937 by slurpee
Having Fun Overtime was created by slurpee
What time do clubs normally close in Oranjestad? I like party on the weekends and stay up until 4AM. Are there any clubs that are open until dawn?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #4945 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Having Fun Overtime
I would hope so for the younger crowd, but myself I might only make it until the normal closing times. It seems with age for me comes the requirement for more sleep. I have no doubt though with so many that visit for Spring Break, I have heard tons of place - what types do you normally frequent?

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #4960 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Having Fun Overtime
Actually I am not used to staying awake overnight in a party. I would look terrible and act annoyingly if I got less sleep than I usually do.

None

More
14 years 6 days ago #4976 by coconut
As odd as it sounds when on a vacation at least for me, I can almost always get by on less sleep than during my normal schedule. It might be the fact of being in a different place or the stress if not needing to make it through the day (and knowing I can go back to relax and nap during the day if needed), but on a vacation its like an adult playground. :) Do what you want, when you want.

None

More
14 years 6 days ago #4981 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Having Fun Overtime
I don't know about being regularly open until dawn, but I've definitely been to places open until 4am. A lot of places close at 2am, but you can ask around to find out where is open later.

None

More
14 years 6 days ago #4987 by coconut
From all of the quick finds I just looked up Bugaloo Beach Bar seems to be the most popular, the sites I found did not list an hours guide but they do have a # if you like, Tel: 297-586-2050.

None

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds