In-Aruba Travel Portal

Hotel on Beach in Aruba?

More
13 years 11 months ago #5314 by sandy
I'm looking for a hotel right on the beach in Aruba. I'd like to be able to find a room that I will be able to simply walk right out onto the beach. Does anyone know of any hotels like this that they would recommend?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5315 by mitchelle15
Hello Sandy!
I know what you're looking for. It's either Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort or Aruba Marriott Resort. I've stayed in these two hotels more than a week. You'll be satisfied of their services. The advantage of staying in these hotels is walking distance to the nice beach.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5349 by beachcomber
I would have to vote for the Aruba Marriott. My family has stayed there on two different occasions and we just love it. The rooms are beautiful. The staff was absolutely great. They have plenty of things for both couples and families.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5389 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Hotel on Beach in Aruba?
Thanks, those all look great. I've looked at them both now and I think the Aruba Marriott might be more what I'm looking for personally. I can't wait to go now and spend plenty of time on the beach!

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5393 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Hotel on Beach in Aruba?
I would research tons and check over the prices. Some beach fronts can be quite expensive if you are not looking within their specials for cheaper rates.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5410 by Needabreak
I definitely want to stay on the beach as well. I would love to have a room with a balcony so that I can sit out in the morning and drink my coffee and watch the ocean.

None

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds