In-Aruba Travel Portal

Texas de Brazil - Restaurant Reviews

More
15 years 4 months ago #126 by in-aruba
Review restaurant Texas de Brazil, Aruba

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #311 by Lowlander
Texas de Brazil is located in the High Rise hotels area, next to Paseo Herencia.

You start with a salad buffet - don't take to much there ;) - and after servants come and serve you with the best pieces of delicious meat you can imagine. You can eat as much as you want. It's not a very cheap restaurant, but certainly the best in the High Rise (if you like meat). :)

More
15 years 5 days ago #319 by JvdS
This is absolutely the top restaurant on Aruba. We have eaten here twice in march 2009. You an start with the saladbar. There are a lot of different kind of salads to choose. After that you can eat as many great meat as you want. Just keep it on green and eat the greatest steak, chicken, pork, lamb on Aruba. The quality of the food is very good. Also the ambiance is great. Just reserve a table at the balcony streetside and you will have a great evening!!:):):):)

J. vd S.

None

More
14 years 10 months ago #324 by SunSeeker
Yesterday we visited Texas de Brazil. This is probably one of the best restaurants on the island of Aruba. The way they work is the same as Amazonia which is nearby. You start with a salad bar and after the salad bar you start with the meat. For people who prefer fish, this is not the place to be. But if you like meat you can eat as much as you can.:D
For dessert I had a cheesecake, very nice. But my guest had some kind of tequila for dessert. This tequila cost us $20. I think this dessert was overvalued.:eek:
Overall this visit was a great experience. I will visit this restaurant again.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 8 months ago #2206 by bethoven
Lowlander wrote:

Texas de Brazil is located in the High Rise hotels area, next to Paseo Herencia.

You start with a salad buffet - don't take to much there ;) - and after servants come and serve you with the best pieces of delicious meat you can imagine. You can eat as much as you want. It's not a very cheap restaurant, but certainly the best in the High Rise (if you like meat). :)

I really enjoy reading the people's review or rather experiences in every places that they visited. Texas de Brazil is not a very cheap place. Is it one of the first class restaurants in Aruba?:rolleyes:

None

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds