In-Aruba Travel Portal

Zeerovers - Restaurant Reviews

More
14 years 6 months ago #3414 by in-aruba
Review bar "de Zeerovers", Aruba Savaneta

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3415 by SunSeeker
De Zeerovers is a local Aruban bar where you can drink and eat. It is not a class restaurant but the food they serve is really good. Just fresh fish. It is not expensive.
De zeerovers is located at the shoreline at Savaneta. Here come the local fishermen to bring their catch. For just a few dollars you have a nice meal.
Do not expect too much of the place. It is a very simple place. But it is a very social place. Where you can meet the real Aruban and hear their story. We always visit this place after scuba diving. Just to drink some beers and to sit down and relax. I really like it there.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 6 months ago #3435 by bethoven
Savaneta is one of the oldest town in Aruba. I think this is a nice place to chat with friends after roaming around the place. I don't see lots of tables. Well, we would visit the place when we go to the island. Do they serve local beverages?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3438 by habagat
I this is a good place to socialize with the locals of the island. It seems that this is the typical place where everybody is gathered. The color is bright and I like it. Does it have a stage in front?

None

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds