In-Aruba Travel Portal

Graduation

More
13 years 11 months ago #4750 by vacationer
Graduation was created by vacationer
How many people graduate from this Aruba University a year? I am wondering if the class sizes are small or big compared to a state side University?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #4753 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Graduation
Aruba University is very very tiny, even compared to Caribbean standards. About 300 students total attend the school right now; I would guess that only 50 or so graduate each year.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4761 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Graduation
Wow! :D That is sure small, you would certainly get a good student to professor ratio there I'm thinking. I wonder what the cost is to go to the college per year?

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4804 by slurpee
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:Graduation
I don't know if I can concentrate on my studies if I will study in Aruba because I would be thinking of the things that would entertain me. Maybe if tourism is my course then there won't be any problems.

Anyway, when does the classes start and end in Aruba?

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4809 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Graduation
They do have Hospitality and Tourism Management Studies. :) I'm not quite sure about the cost or dates of classes, but I do know that they only offer a few degrees in Law, Accounting, and Arts and Sciences besides the Hospitality studies.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #4902 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Graduation
ThomianGyal wrote:

Aruba University is very very tiny, even compared to Caribbean standards. About 300 students total attend the school right now; I would guess that only 50 or so graduate each year.

Wow, it's really a small university. I would love to study there (but it would be a bit costly, huh). Sometimes I feel tired with big universities which seems to crowded with students.

None

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds