- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Size And Comparison
- beachcomber
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 1 month ago #6838
by beachcomber
None
Size And Comparison was created by beachcomber
I was just wondering how the University of Aruba compared in size and cost to the other two universities located in Aruba. From everything I can find it seems to be a smaller university, comparable to perhaps a community college in the US.
None
- BeachBunny
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 weeks ago #7099
by BeachBunny
None
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Size And Comparison
If I'm not mistaken this is a VERY small school with probably less than 1,000 students. Possibly half that. I believe there are only three different programs of study to choose from.
None
16 years 4 weeks ago #7101
by Sunnyside
None
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Size And Comparison
Wow, that small? Should it even be called a "University"? I wonder what type of classes you would take there - it almost seems more like a private school.
None
- ayatalim1979
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #8759
by ayatalim1979
Replied by ayatalim1979 on topic RE:Size And Comparison
I think a university is a place for research, so if students and professors here can compose good research papers, calling it university is not wrong.
____________________
____________________
Time to create page: 0.645 seconds