Skip to content
Plan your trip

I have a suggestion for a new section of the Aruba forum

Feedback

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

I have a suggestion for a new section of the Aruba forum

More
16 years 2 months ago #6117 by ShannaT
Being single and fairly new to it I am enjoying the chance to travel. Of course is not always possible to fix the right dates to always get away with friends. I would love a section here for those wanting to be travel buddies when visiting the island.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6125 by in-aruba
ShannaT wrote:

Being single and fairly new to it I am enjoying the chance to travel. Of course is not always possible to fix the right dates to always get away with friends. I would love a section here for those wanting to be travel buddies when visiting the island.


Hello ShannaT,

Thank you for your input.
The forum to search for travel buddies is made.

Goog luck ;)
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement