Skip to content
Plan your trip

Senior corner for the Aruba forum?

Feedback

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Senior corner for the Aruba forum?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6206 by Poker Jim
I have really found this forum invaluable and I look forward to reading. Although I am not retired yet I am going to be there in 10 years or less and my vacation needs are changing. How about a small corner of the forum dedicated to information for the older crowd?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6212 by RoadsofGoldSun
I think that would be an excellent idea. I'm not sure if we have to message admin, or if putting a suggestion here in the forum is all we need. I hope they do!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6216 by in-aruba
The admin reads the forum regularly. ;)
Every new idea is welcome.
How should the new forum be called.. Any ideas???
More
16 years 2 months ago #6230 by Philly
I like this idea too. I am always trying to convince my parents to join us on vacation but they worry there is nothing for people over 60 who don't want to be on the beach all day. I bet a section geared towards their needs would help me in my mission :)

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6232 by ShannaT
Good idea for sure. Thinking about a possible name, I would avoid using 'corner' as it suggests older people being hidden away or marginalised. How about something like 'Golden years gals and guys'?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6262 by SaltnPepper
Well you are welcome to borrow my user name if you need more ideas! The only other thing that comes to mind is something such as 'Third generation'. I am looking forward to this section.

None
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement