Skip to content
Plan your trip

Senior corner for the Aruba forum?

Feedback

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Senior corner for the Aruba forum?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6268 by RoadsofGoldSun
My user name comes from a play on that fact I have just entered my golden years (road to the golden years), and that Aruba's streets are covered in golden sun.

Perhaps it can be something like, Golden Aruba, or Golden Years Aruba, or simply Aruba for Seniors?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6280 by romana
I think that this is a great idea! I have seen others suggest things here and get really prompt feedback from the admin. Some of the new sections in the forum came from suggestions here. We love our Admin! :D

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6486 by Poker Jim
Indeed we do appreciate the admin! I am proud that my idea is popular and look forward to reading the new threads and posts in the section. I love the name by the way, and yours too Roads of Gold.

None
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement