Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
I am see-ing more and more queries about vacationing with children so perhaps this would be a good section to start? It's easier for me to be able to go straight to the information I need although reading through the general forum is always interesting of course.
I think this would be a fantastic category. I have enjoyed watching this forum expand and get bigger and busier. If for seniors (another great suggestion) then why not families too? That gives me an idea for a suggestion.
I think I am real lucky to have come across this forum and to see it expand and be responsive to readers is great. I don't have much practical advice from a personal perspective yet but I am going to think of a new idea too!