Skip to content
Plan your trip

Flying With Alcohol

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Flying With Alcohol

More
16 years 4 months ago #5294 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Flying With Alcohol
I haven't been to Aruba yet so I don't have any first hand knowledge but I have friends who have been and they said that bringing alcohol back has never been a problem.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5298 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Flying With Alcohol
I guess that is why they make those little, single shot bottles of liquor. You can just put a couple in your pocket and have fun on the plane.:D

Kat wrote:

It's not the alcohol that is the problem, it is the amount of liquid in the bottle. The liquid carry on limit is, I think, 4 ounces for any one bottle. Based on that, you couldn't carry on, say, a 750mL bottle of rum.

I don't know for sure, but I would think they would have to make an exception in the case of duty free bottles. I mean, if they didn't, then what's the point of duty free shops?


None
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement