Skip to content
Plan your trip

The Aruban Airlines

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The Aruban Airlines

More
15 years 9 months ago #7721 by sweet gal
The Aruban Airlines was coined in 2006 by aviation experts. It employs licensed engineers and friendly staffs. They focus on catering the needs of its passengers. Can I solicit your knowledge on the Aruban Airlines?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7754 by millionaireman
I believe most airlines would really employ government licensed pilots, aviation engineers and others because of regulatory requirements in most government institutions but then what specific award did the royal Aruban Airlines won in 2006?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7760 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:The Aruban Airlines
Hi millionaireman! Wow,the question sounds interesting! It seems like we're in a game show, you are the host and you are asking a million-dollar question at me :). I think the Aruba Airlines won as the Best Airline in the Central America and the Caribbean, and the Best- Flight Service in 2006. Are my answers correct?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7895 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:The Aruban Airlines
That question sounds interesting! :) I will have a research first and answer that question when I come back here. However, what award was given to Aruban Airport this 2010, which was based on airlines appreciation and reports?

None
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement