Skip to content
Plan your trip

Excess Baggage

Airport Aruba Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Excess Baggage

More
15 years 9 months ago #7803 by trish
Excess Baggage was created by trish
I always hear payment of the excess baggage in an airport from my friends, relatives, and even from my colleagues. How much will I pay when my baggage exceeds the limit weight?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7847 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Excess Baggage
I don't have any idea about the additional fee you are going to pay in cases you have excess baggage. However, you may ask the airline personnel with regards to this matter. Will you agree with me?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7894 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Excess Baggage
It depends on the airline company's policy and the weight of the excess baggage. Usually they only allow 20kgs, beyond that 20kgs, you will be required to pay. How long will you be staying Aruba?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8024 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:Excess Baggage
it varies from one airline company to another. In some airlines, they would consider the exceeded pounds of your baggage while some airlines would charge depending on the number of excess luggages you have. I assure it won't be less than $30.00 so i suggest you pack up light. What airlines are they flying in with?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8055 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Excess Baggage
jason wrote:

it varies from one airline company to another. In some airlines, they would consider the exceeded pounds of your baggage while some airlines would charge depending on the number of excess luggages you have. I assure it won't be less than $30.00 so i suggest you pack up light. What airlines are they flying in with?


Thanks Jason. I think you travel a lot, right? They are on the process to choose which Airline are they going to fly to Aruba. Do you have any suggestions?

None
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement