In-Aruba Travel Portal

Meeting an old friend in Aruba

More
13 years 9 months ago #6143 by Philly
This thread made me remember my first trip to Aruba. I was at a restaurant near the beach with my husband and we got chatting to a woman at the next table, the way you do on vacation. We discovered more and more in common and after an hour realised that she and I had actually been friends at school! What a lovely surprise meeting that was.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #6159 by omega
Wow, that is an incredible story! It is a small world isn't and what a wonderful place to get to recapture friends from the past. I bet that was a wonderful surprise!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6166 by zoie4
I have a similar story. I snuck away to Aruba on vacation. I didn't tell a lot of people where I was going. Then while I am in Aruba I run in to my cousin who was sneaking away to do the exact same thing. Haha, we kept that our secret!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6178 by romana
Hah, those are both really great stories. It is a small world isn't it. I have not had that happen to me although I have other stories I will share when I have more time! Thanks for sharing.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6608 by Philly
Hi Zoei, yes that's a good story for sure. It just goes to show that you can never be really sure you won't be seen, wherever you go!

None

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds