- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Meeting an old friend in Aruba
16 years 2 months ago #6143
by Philly
None
Meeting an old friend in Aruba was created by Philly
This thread made me remember my first trip to Aruba. I was at a restaurant near the beach with my husband and we got chatting to a woman at the next table, the way you do on vacation. We discovered more and more in common and after an hour realised that she and I had actually been friends at school! What a lovely surprise meeting that was.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6159
by omega
None
Replied by omega on topic RE:Meeting an old friend in Aruba
Wow, that is an incredible story! It is a small world isn't and what a wonderful place to get to recapture friends from the past. I bet that was a wonderful surprise!
None
16 years 2 months ago #6166
by zoie4
None
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Meeting an old friend in Aruba
I have a similar story. I snuck away to Aruba on vacation. I didn't tell a lot of people where I was going. Then while I am in Aruba I run in to my cousin who was sneaking away to do the exact same thing. Haha, we kept that our secret!
None
16 years 2 months ago #6178
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:Meeting an old friend in Aruba
Hah, those are both really great stories. It is a small world isn't it. I have not had that happen to me although I have other stories I will share when I have more time! Thanks for sharing.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6608
by Philly
None
Replied by Philly on topic RE:Meeting an old friend in Aruba
Hi Zoei, yes that's a good story for sure. It just goes to show that you can never be really sure you won't be seen, wherever you go!
None
Time to create page: 0.337 seconds