- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
My first in Aruba
16 years 2 months ago #6180
by romana
None
My first in Aruba was created by romana
I went scuba diving for the first time ever in Aruba. I had the most amazing instructors and got really close to some interesting fish, some that are really rare. Have you had any firsts in Aruba?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6182
by 2muchfun
None
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:My first in Aruba
As my name would imply I can say I've had a bunch of firsts. Snorkeling was not one of them though. I had been snorkeling elsewhere.
None
- RoadsofGoldSun
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6191
by RoadsofGoldSun
None
Replied by RoadsofGoldSun on topic RE:My first in Aruba
I can tell you that Aruba is the first time I stayed in a top notch hotel. And the first time I swam in water that clear and that blue.
None
- MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6289
by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
None
Replied by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu on topic RE:My first in Aruba
As far as we know, Aruba is not a nude beach country. We got a shock when we were hiking in a remote area and came on an isolated beach to find nude sunbathers! That was a first!
-Shoshanna
-Shoshanna
None
- Sunl0ver363
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6320
by Sunl0ver363
None
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:My first in Aruba
I'll join in. Aruba is the first time I flew that near to the equator. I've done it many times since then, but it was very neat scientifically.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6355
by omega
None
Replied by omega on topic RE:My first in Aruba
I went surfing for the first time in Aruba. I do not live someplace I can do it regularly but I can see how that might become a passion for me.
None
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds