- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
The drinking water is safe in Aruba
- RoadsofGoldSun
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 2 months ago #6215
by RoadsofGoldSun
None
The drinking water is safe in Aruba was created by RoadsofGoldSun
I was just chatting with a friend who asked me if the drinking water was safe. They had to avoid it when they went to Mexico. Aruba has there own desalination plant giving out clean distilled water.
None
- Sunl0ver363
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6217
by Sunl0ver363
None
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:The drinking water is safe in Aruba
I've never had a problem with the water, but I never considered it's source! It's good to know that the water is clean and fresh.
None
- MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6226
by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
None
Replied by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu on topic RE:The drinking water is safe in Aruba
We've been taking our own water bottles and buying water bottles there. I feel a little silly now. We just assumed it would be like when we travelled to a specific country I shall not name.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6229
by Philly
None
Replied by Philly on topic RE:The drinking water is safe in Aruba
Miriam, don't worry, I did the same the first time. I use a filter at home so it becomes a habit to buy it when abroad. Personally I always forget to use bottled for teeth cleaning when I should so it's a relief to have no worries in Aruba.
None
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds