- Posts: 185
- Thank you received: 1
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
I saw a celebrity in Aruba
15 years 10 months ago #7723
by britney
None
Replied by britney on topic RE:I saw a celebrity in Aruba
Wow! So, what did you do upon seeing him? It could be a very nice vacation if you've seen him performing his great dance moves at that bar or you could have introduced yourself to him.
None
15 years 9 months ago #7807
by trish
None
Replied by trish on topic RE:I saw a celebrity in Aruba
Playn Jane wrote:
Really? I think if I am with you that time, I will also look at Bobby Farrel skeptically and ask his permission if the two of us can have a photo as a souvenir. Who's with Bobby Farrell?
I remain convinced that I saw Bobby Farrell in a bar. I only know him so well because my older step sister is still a major fan. My friends remain sceptical - as we had had several drinks that night. Anyone else ever seen anyone famous?
Really? I think if I am with you that time, I will also look at Bobby Farrel skeptically and ask his permission if the two of us can have a photo as a souvenir. Who's with Bobby Farrell?
None
15 years 9 months ago #8089
by SunSeeker
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:I saw a celebrity in Aruba
Yesterday morning (30 dec 2010) Bobby Farrell is found death in a hotel in sint petersburg russia.
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds