Skip to content
Plan your trip

Frizzed my hair

Aruba Vacation Reports

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Frizzed my hair

More
16 years 1 month ago #6285 by 2muchfun
Frizzed my hair was created by 2muchfun
I brought a European hairdryer on my first trip to Aruba. It turns out they are on the American electrical standard. I felt like I was always walking around looking like I had just stepped out of the ocean.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6288 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
Ack! We both have frizzy hair if we don't use our blow dryers correctly. We use the hotel hairdryers, but I bring a diffuser that fits on them.

-Shoshanna

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6291 by Sunl0ver363
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Frizzed my hair
What exactly is the American Standard vs. European Standard. I van never remember how the one is different from mine. Can you bring an adapter?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6298 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Frizzed my hair
Hehe, I am so lucky that my hair does not frizz up! I can understand why you would have thought that since it is a part of the Netherlands!

None
Time to create page: 0.865 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement