Skip to content
Plan your trip

Fishing from a Surfboard. Only in Aruba!

Aruba Vacation Reports

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Fishing from a Surfboard. Only in Aruba!

More
16 years 2 months ago #6310 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
When we have gone to Aruba before, we saw people fishing from surfboards. I've never seen fishing rental places, so I wonder if it's just the locals who do it.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6311 by zoie4
I have seen that too and had amazement just watching it. I think you must be pretty talented to do it. I can think of all the ways I would probably get hurt.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6314 by Sunl0ver363
I wouldn't mind falling in, but I would be afraid of being eaten by a shark that thought I was a tempting seal fish dish, with my legs dangling from the surf board.

None
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement