Skip to content
Plan your trip

Sand treasures on Aruba beaches

Aruba Vacation Reports

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Sand treasures on Aruba beaches

More
16 years 2 months ago #6324 by RoadsofGoldSun
The last time I went to Aruba I found some trinkets in the sand on the beaches. Obviously long forgotten. It was a bit like treasure hunting. I'm thinking with all of the tourism, the beaches must be a virtual trove.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6326 by Nakko
You are right. I have found a few things here and there, not counting natural beach materials. Have you thought about taking a metal detector with you to the beach?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6367 by RoadsofGoldSun
I've thought about it, but I'm not sure if they are legal to use on the beaches. Does anyone know if they are permitted or not?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6381 by omega
I don't know if they are permitted or not. But I know there are all sorts of amazing things that wash up on to the shore of beaches in Aruba.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6410 by Nakko
I don't think they are illegal. The key would be whether you can get one past customs if you brought your own. But if you can get one on the island, I think they are fine to use.

None
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement