Skip to content
Plan your trip

Religious Services in Aruba?

Aruba Vacation Reports

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Religious Services in Aruba?

More
16 years 1 month ago #6328 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
We went to a B'ahai service in Aruba, just so we could see what it was like. However we did our own services for our faith in our room privately. Are there any other religious services on the island?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6329 by Philly
That sounds interesting. I've been to the Catholic service at Casa del Mar once or twice. It's at 5pm every Sunday, though sometimes they switch the venue to the next resort.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6366 by RoadsofGoldSun
I know they have these services on the island, and I'm willing to bet they have others too.

Seventh-Day Adventist
Jewish,
Baptist,
Jehovah's Witness
Dutch Reformed
Evangelical
Church of Christ
Anglican
Methodist

None
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement