Skip to content
Plan your trip

Golfers

Aruba Vacation Reports

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Golfers

More
16 years 2 months ago #6441 by romana
Golfers was created by romana
I like to play golf, they have some great golf courses out there. If you are relaxed by playing golf you should give it a go.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6449 by Sunl0ver363
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Golfers
I've never really been a golf fan. I like golf for the same reasons I like fishing. Not to fish or golf, but to be out in the sun enjoying the breeze. Any specific golf courses?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6452 by 2muchfun
Replied by 2muchfun on topic RE:Golfers
I've never played gold, much more of a snorkeler and adrenaline junkie myself. But my parents might like this. They are planning on coming with me on one of my trips.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6457 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Golfers
I love golf and have played a couple times when I was down there. I would love to hear what your favorite places to play are.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6462 by omega
Replied by omega on topic RE:Golfers
I am a golfer. That might be a fun thing to do when in Aruba. Tell me when your next trip is. Maybe ours overlap.

None
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement