Skip to content
Plan your trip

Baby Beach in Aruba

Aruba Vacation Reports

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Baby Beach in Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6444 by zoie4
Baby Beach in Aruba was created by zoie4
I had a nice time when I went to Baby Beach. I met some locals and got to hang out in the gated community with them.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6448 by Sunl0ver363
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Baby Beach in Aruba
I thought this was going to be a post about a beach you could take babies to! That's a nice little coup to get into the gated community. ;)

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6464 by omega
Replied by omega on topic RE:Baby Beach in Aruba
I have been to Baby Beach. I love it because it is shallow pretty far out there so you can get far from shore and still touch the ground.

None
Time to create page: 0.891 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement