Skip to content
Plan your trip

Horseback Riding

Aruba Vacation Reports

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Horseback Riding

More
16 years 1 month ago #6760 by Floater
Horseback Riding was created by Floater
Has anyone ever gone horseback riding while in Aruba? I did! I must say, I really enjoyed it, but I was very sore after my ride. It takes some getting used to. But Arikok National Park is beautiful and it is worth the sacrifice!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7046 by Travelwithgrace
Replied by Travelwithgrace on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I love horses but you are right about being saddle sore after a ride! I took a beach ride package once and that was cool. Was your ride organised through a company?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7054 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I go horse back riding when I go. I take the short ride and not the long one because it does leave me sore. But traveling in the park by horse back is amazing and I recommend it highly.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7063 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I have noticed that some of the ranches are offering a discount if you book your horseback ride in advance. I think it is about $5 or $10, not a big savings but to me any savings is a savings!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7097 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Horseback Riding
$5 or $10 adds up if there is more than just you though, don't you think? There's so much to do on Aruba that the ranch owners have obviously caught on to the idea of having people commit early to an activity. Good idea and everyone benefits.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7103 by Sunnyside
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Horseback Riding
Shanna, it does add up, but that's what happens when you are on vacation! I think that is considerably a small amount compared to some of the other attractions there, and it is well worth it!

None
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement