- Posts: 143
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Horseback Riding
16 years 1 month ago #7106
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Horseback Riding
ShannaT wrote:
That is a good idea. I can't count how many times I've said I'm going to do this or that while on vacation and then I get there and the week flies by and the next thing I know I only did half of what I said I would. An incentive for early booking will guarantee that you'll follow through.
$5 or $10 adds up if there is more than just you though, don't you think? There's so much to do on Aruba that the ranch owners have obviously caught on to the idea of having people commit early to an activity. Good idea and everyone benefits.
That is a good idea. I can't count how many times I've said I'm going to do this or that while on vacation and then I get there and the week flies by and the next thing I know I only did half of what I said I would. An incentive for early booking will guarantee that you'll follow through.
None
16 years 1 month ago #7113
by jetski
None
Replied by jetski on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I love taking the long ride through Arikok National Park. I spend a lot of time on horseback at home so I usually do not get too sore. Nothing like a nice relaxing swim in the Caribbean can't cure anyway.
None
15 years 10 months ago #7727
by britney
None
Replied by britney on topic RE:Horseback Riding
Wow! What a great experience. I do believe that Aruba offers a morning and afternoon tours. What session did you take, the morning or the afternoon one?
None
- keyambassador
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 10 months ago #7773
by keyambassador
Replied by keyambassador on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I also enjoyed horse riding there.
15 years 9 months ago #7834
by julien
None
Replied by julien on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I haven't tried to engage in the horseback riding activities in Aruba, I must try it here in our place so that when I go to Aruba, I will not feel a strange thing while enjoying the ride. What do you think?
None
15 years 9 months ago #7855
by britney
None
Replied by britney on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I never tried to ride in a horse. I'm afraid I might get out of balance and eventually fall to the ground. What did you feel while you are on the horse's back?
None
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds