In-Aruba Travel Portal

Horseback Riding

More
13 years 7 months ago #7106 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Horseback Riding
ShannaT wrote:

$5 or $10 adds up if there is more than just you though, don't you think? There's so much to do on Aruba that the ranch owners have obviously caught on to the idea of having people commit early to an activity. Good idea and everyone benefits.

That is a good idea. I can't count how many times I've said I'm going to do this or that while on vacation and then I get there and the week flies by and the next thing I know I only did half of what I said I would. An incentive for early booking will guarantee that you'll follow through.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7113 by jetski
Replied by jetski on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I love taking the long ride through Arikok National Park. I spend a lot of time on horseback at home so I usually do not get too sore. Nothing like a nice relaxing swim in the Caribbean can't cure anyway.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7727 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Horseback Riding
Wow! What a great experience. I do believe that Aruba offers a morning and afternoon tours. What session did you take, the morning or the afternoon one?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7773 by keyambassador
Replied by keyambassador on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I also enjoyed horse riding there.

More
13 years 4 months ago #7834 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I haven't tried to engage in the horseback riding activities in Aruba, I must try it here in our place so that when I go to Aruba, I will not feel a strange thing while enjoying the ride. What do you think?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7855 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Horseback Riding
I never tried to ride in a horse. I'm afraid I might get out of balance and eventually fall to the ground. What did you feel while you are on the horse's back?

None

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds