In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Butterfly Farm

More
13 years 8 months ago #6792 by Sunnyside
Did anyone else have an opportunity to visit the Aruba Butterfly Farm? My kids just loved it. Once you buy your first ticket, you can make unlimited trips back! We really enjoyed going almost every day and got to watch a butterfly as it was coming to life. A beautiful sight in a beautiful place!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6810 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Aruba Butterfly Farm
I have not had a chance to go. But I hear it is bigger and better than ever. When they closed some of the sister butterfly farms in South America they brought a few endangered butterflies there. I am going on my next trip.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6834 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Aruba Butterfly Farm
How magical that experience must have been for you and your kids, Sunnyside. Did you find it quite easy to get to? I bet your children have a new appreciation for nature now.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6839 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Aruba Butterfly Farm
I have always wanted to visit a butterly farm. I didn't even know there was one in Aruba. That will be something I will check out next time. My problem is, I can't get enough beach!!

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7776 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Aruba Butterfly Farm
Sunnyside wrote:

Did anyone else have an opportunity to visit the Aruba Butterfly Farm? My kids just loved it. Once you buy your first ticket, you can make unlimited trips back! We really enjoyed going almost every day and got to watch a butterfly as it was coming to life. A beautiful sight in a beautiful place!

Wow! What a fantastic experience. I really love butterflies because they are brilliantly colored. Do you know that butterflies are cold-blooded insects? Fantastic to know, right?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7805 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Aruba Butterfly Farm
Sunnyside wrote:

I never had a chance to go to Aruba, but my relatives did. However, by just looking at the way you tell stories about the butterfly farm, I am encouraged to visit Aruba. How much is the entrance fee to the butterfly farm? Thanks.

None

Time to create page: 0.807 seconds