Skip to content
Plan your trip

When Are the Fares To Aruba the Lowest?

Aruba Vacation Reports

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

When Are the Fares To Aruba the Lowest?

More
16 years 1 month ago #7003 by Sunnyside
Does anyone know when the fares to Aruba are the lowest? Or does it just depend on how far in advance you book?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7030 by romana
I have found pretty good rates in may and September. I think those are both months when people do not tend to go on vacations so there is more availability for the cheaper prices.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7033 by Travelwithgrace
Peak season is December though March so I have to book way early if I want a decent price, and they are all going to be more than other months.

None
More
15 years 10 months ago #7708 by jason
If you are going to Aruba on peak months i suggest that you book your flight early. I'm quite sure during low seasons airlines normally offer discounts to encourage holiday goers. Will you agree?

None
More
15 years 10 months ago #7725 by britney
In most cases, fares to Aruba are low when purchased or booked in advance. A perfect month to travel to Aruba is on April - September because those are the lean months. In addition, American Airlines often offers cheap flights to Aruba. How do you find it?

None
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement