In-Aruba Travel Portal

Love Aruba

More
13 years 6 months ago #7510 by Ican
Love Aruba was created by Ican
I was just in Aruba for the most magical get away. I met a few locals and they invited me to a party. My friends and I went and we got treated like VIP's. I just love how friendly the locals in Aruba are!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7512 by BeachBunny
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Love Aruba
That's really cool, Ican. I love getting to know the locals as well. It's really the best way to truly get to know Aruba, or anywhere away from home for that matter.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7520 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Love Aruba
Hanging out with locals is always great. What kind of party was it? Was it out at a club or at a house? Arubans really are incredibly friendly people, aren't they?

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7521 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Love Aruba
I am happy to hear of another Aruba addict! I think some of the most treasured memories come from that basic interaction with local people. They are incredibly friendly and welcoming in a genuine way. I'm not sure I could be that warm to a constant stream of visitors to my local area.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7526 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Love Aruba
You are so right, Shanna. If I had to deal with people constantly passing through it would drive me crazy. I guess being friendly to tourists is a way of life for the people of Aruba and all islands.

Welcome, Ican :) So happy to hear that you had a good experience recently. I'm heading there this winter to get married and I am so excited!

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7554 by Chase
Replied by Chase on topic RE:Love Aruba
I have never been to Aruba before. I went to a different island and I did not like how tourists were herded around. When I heard that Aruba was not like that I really wanted to go.

None

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds